Pole Gear NZ Pole Wear Parties & Event Sponsorship
Are you a Studio Owner? Do you think you might like to host a PGNZ Pole Wear Party?
A PGNZ Pole Wear Party is a great way to get all your students together for a few hours of shopping fun.
Being an online only store, customers miss out on the opportunity to touch and feel the products, see what they look like in 'real life' and most importantly try before they buy.
A PGNZ Pole Wear Party is a perfect opportunity to do exactly all of this. Students come with their friends, try on, get opinions, have a glass of bubbles and just enjoy a few hours in pole wear heaven!
With our pole and aerial community being so close knit, it is great to be able to get out and about in the community, meet the studio owners and spend some one on one time with our customers. PGNZ wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our customers so being able to put faces to names and help them try outfits and shoes is a great way to spend an afternoon. We always have loads of fun at our Pop Up Shops hanging out, chatting and just enjoying each others company (whilst wandering around in pole wear!).
So how does it work?
- We come to you with as much of our pole goodies that we can bring, clothes, shoes (where possible) and accessories and set up in your studio!
- If we can drive to you, we bring everything so you don't need to do a thing! If we need to fly, we may just need help with a couple of tables to set up on.
- We bring nibbles and bubbles.
- We can incorporate it with another event you might be interested in hosting like a photoshoot.
- As a Host, there is a extra little 'Thank-You' for you!
Sound like fun? Just flick us an email at email@example.com with your details.
Are you running an Event? Could PGNZ be a good fit as a Sponsor? Would you like a PGNZ Pop Up Shop at your Event?
It is no secret that one of PGNZ’s core values is to support our growing Pole and Aerial industry. We take pride in our regular sponsorship of Pole and Aerial Events and have always believed that if you support us we will support our industry.
So, if you are running an event within our Pole and Aerial industry and you think PGNZ would be a good fit, flick us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship options.