Brand Ambassadors & Rockstars
Our Brand Ambassadors
PGNZ Rockstar’s are our amazing PGNZ Junkies that give us AMAZING support. Our Rockstar’s are of course regular shoppers with us, but it goes beyond this. They show awesome Social Media support, thinking of us first when they need some new pole goodies and being PGNZ cheerleaders. We are so proud to have you representing PGNZ.
- Pole Stars 2016 runner up Artistry,
- Pole Stars 2019 overall winner and Miss Showgirl
- NZAPP intermediate finalist in 2016
- Open finalist in 2019
- Bronze medal at PCS Australia 2019 in Amateur
- Pole Legends 2016 doubles finalist
- Pole Legends 2020 finalist
We have watched Brittney grow throughout her pole journey. She is an amazing supporter of PGNZ always turning to us first for special orders, tagging us through social media and being an amazing part of of our 2019 PGNZ Pole Legends Fashion Show Team. We are so proud to have her as part of our PGNZ Rockstars Team!
To follow Brittney:
A veteran pole dancer of 14 years, Trillian is arguably NZ's most notorious showgirl.
She's best known for her love of Aussie Showgirl style with ferocious hair whips and heel clacks. As an instructor, Trillian takes pride in honing the basics and making pole dance accessible to as many people as possible. Trillian is a certified Xpert Pole Fitness instructor, certified Personal Trainer & Performance Enhancement Specialist. It's a privilege to be able to facilitate the joy of dance and sensual movement via performing and teaching.
- Co-owner of Corps de Burlesque ~ School of Seduction
- Co-creator of Corps de Burlesque Syllabus
- Winner of Pole Art at Pole Theatre Sydney 2013
- Miss Pole Dance New Zealand semi pro 2013
- 2nd Place Professional Division at Dance Filthy, Sydney 2014
- Queen of New Zealand Burlesque Festival 2014
- 3rd place Miss Pole Dance New Zealand 2018
- 3rd place Dark category Pole Inferno 2019
- Finalist in Pole Legends 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020 & 2021